jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

My favourite film


Hi friends! How is everything? I´m fine today and it´s very sunny.

Well, today I´m going to tell you about my favourite film. I love watching movies, better if is a romantic or action movie, but I like other genre of films too.

One of my favourite movies is Pearl Harbor, which was a blockbuster in his time. I think that it has a great plot and I love the characters, like Ralf or Evelyn. Also I think that it is a great film because it´s a romantic, drama and action movie, and it has history too. If you don´t have watched this film, you should watch it.

Other great movies is the animation movies, like Ice Age or The Lion King. A lot of these are pretty good and funny.

I like the most of movies genre, there are some that I hate. I don´t like films of horror, sci-fi or documentary. For example, I hate Harry Potter, Star Wars or Shark. I haven´t a nice time when I saw it, to be honest I didn´t watch it to the end.

It was all for today, write me about your favourite movies


See you soon,


Your friend, berni

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Berni!!
    First, I must congratulate you: you´re very responsable :)(Ale and you are the first bloggers).
    I didn´t watch Pearl Harbor, but I want to see it!!!
    It looks good, and some people have said that it´s cool.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Berni! best friend, How are you?
    I love your blog and this movie; Pearl Harbor.
    The man is very handsome, I think that it is a very romantic movie and a grreat love story.
    Ok berni, see you
    Sole, your best friend (I always knew this)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don´t understand, why stay berni laso, I'm sole!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. bernardita!I remember I saw pearl harbor the first time with you, its my favorite movie too!

    ResponderEliminar