miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2009

my favorites invents!!

Hello friends!! How are you? Everything is ok?
Well, today I´m going to tell you about my favourites invents or discoverys. My favourite invent is the airplane. Have you thought how did the dealers to buy or sell differents products? A lot of time in a sheap without comfort and a beet of food and water. Now we can be in China in one day, and many people in Chile doesn`t visit this country because they say that it`s so far and they spend a lot of time just in the travel. With the airplane we can be in two countrys in one day! I think it`s amazing!
Other wonderful invent to me is the light bulb. This small thing make the life easier.With light we can work or read at night.
This was all for today, I hope I will write again next week.
Bye!!

3 comentarios:

  1. hi Berni! how are you doing? i love airplanes to, they are very useful, and the best is when you fly in bussines, it could be better than your own bead!
    jaja, ok berni, see you at school!
    ale K. :]

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Berni!
    How are you?
    How was your weekend?
    My weekend was good
    My favorite invention is the computer, but now that I think the airplanes are also a very good invention.
    Did traveled a lot or not?
    I have also flight by plane.
    The last flight was 4 years ago.
    I hope to travel by air soon!
    See you tomorrow at school!
    Cata Binder

    ResponderEliminar