jueves, 12 de marzo de 2009

MYSELF!!!

Hi! Now I`m going to tell you about myself.
My name is Bernardita Francisca María, quite large I think! but my friends call me Berni. I`m 15 years old and on October 4th I`m going to be 16 years old. I`m the second of 6 sisters. The oldest is 16 years old and the youngest is 4 years. She is very extrovert and sociable, so she looks bigger. My mother`s name is Alejandrina, she is 41 years old and my father calls Jorge and he is going to be 54 years old in June.
In my free time I play the guitar, call a friend or read. I usually cook something delicious and if I`m very bored, I take a nap in the evening. The sport isn`t my passion, but my father facs me to do some exercises.
I hope you`ll have a great weekend,
your friend, Berni Mandujano

5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Berni,

    What a beautiful blog! I really love the picture! I visited Yerba Loca a couple of years ago and I thought it was such a beautiful place.

    Regarding your writing, it is funny and easy to follow. You only had a couple of minor mistakes:
    "friends"
    "free time"
    "I usually cook"
    "my father forces"

    I didn't understand this: "my father calls is going to be 54 years old in June"

    However, I think your job is perfect... continue this way.

    Warm regards,

    Miss Carolina

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Berni!
    I read your comment. Your family is so big! and your life is very funny. I like cooking too.
    Your mother is young, and I would like to meet your youngest sister.
    I think is bad that your dad forse you exercise.
    Well I'm going.
    BYE!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi! my name is Francisca too, Francisca Martínez.
    and my saintday is in october 4th, like your birthday. what a coincidence!!
    I will be very happy if I had a sister. I the only of 4 siblings.
    I have a little brother too and he is very independent.
    see you next time

    ResponderEliminar