jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Hi friends!! how are you? I hope you are great.
Well, in this time I´m going to write some words about the music and musicians that I like.
First, I don´t have any favourite singer. I just like some songs of one singers or group and other songs of other singers. In general, I like pop music or reggeaton,but of course there are some pop songs or reaggetones that are really bad. For example, I love Human of the Killers, because his rithm is good and it relax me. I love songs of Mamma Mia too, I think that they are very enterteiment and the videos of the songs are very funny!
Other singer that I like is Ricardo Arjona from Costa Rica. He has some amazing songs like Ella y Él or Dime que no, but sometimes he is a bit repeatly with his music.
I hate Camila, Sin Bandera and all that staff of groups. I think that they are very bored.
It was all for today, I hope it like you.
Bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Berni! How are you??
    I think that is amazing that you dont have any favourite singer! That surprise me a lot!
    I think the same of Ricardo Arjona, he have great songs but sometimes he is very repeatly in the lyrics of his songs.
    I like the pop and reggeaton too :)!
    Well Berni, see you tomorrow!
    I like very much your note.
    Be caerful! Good bye!

    Berni Schmidt

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Berni!
    You don´t have a favourite singer! Like me. I think that some singers have one, two or three songs really good, but the others not. :)
    But I don´t like Ricardo Arjona! You and Berni S have right about his repetitions.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. peerni!!jajaj how are you!? i´m good!.
    i think the same about ricardo arjona but i like to! aah! i feeling the same when i listen a song of camila or sin bandera, but i know the lirics because they are on the radio oll the time!! jajja
    I hope that we go out in the night to listen to the reggaeton, which so much you like!! Jajaja
    see you on soonday!!
    your friend Adriana!!

    ResponderEliminar