jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

Our planet is in danger!

Hi friends! how are you? Today I´m going to write about ecology in my country, Chile.

Well, today the ecology is a topic very important because our planet is warming every day more. This global warming is caused by us: the fumes factorys, the use of the fossil fules, the less use of renewable energy, the cut down of rainforests.

Here in Chile, this topic is very warning.In my country and I think in every country too,the weather is changing. For example, it´s May and it isn´t raining yet and the temperatures are high! This causes a lot of problem to the farming because fruits and vegetables aren´t growing up. Other problem is the smog, specially in Santiago because it has a lot of mountains. If it doesn´t rain, the air won´t be clean. The smog could have serious consequences in the health of habitants.

To solve this problem, we can do many things. First, we should save energy: we can use the bike, turn off the lights. Also we can have corter showers or spend less water. All countrys are studying other renewables energys lo use, vice the solar energy or waves.

Maybe, yo may do something for our planet!

Bye,


3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Berni!
    I have to tell you that I´m totally agree with the title of your note. The world are in danger!
    And we must do something, don´t you think?
    The last year I talk about the renewables energys in my exam and you are right about them!
    well, see you soon!

    Berni Schmidt

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello berni
    I think that is very important to remember that this problems are caused for us and I belive that can and must do something to fix them.
    we are in tuch!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Berni!
    how are you?
    I think opithat your nion is very good I´m agree with you.
    Our world is in danger, the human activities are problem that the world has, it is in real danger.
    We must do something !!
    Well, see you tomorrow
    Cata Binder

    ResponderEliminar