jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

I would live in ...


Hi friends, how are you? It´s everything ok? I hope so.

Well, my topic for today is the country where I prefer to live in. I would like to live in England, but not now unless when I grow up and I go to university. I wish live in a flat in the outskirts of London because there the apartments are cheaper than in the center of the city. If I live there, I will study in the famous Cambridge University. It will be great!

I prefer Gran Bratain to United States because for me, is very important to know England. It has a lot of history and there are many famous monuments and museums you can visit. Also it`s a very good place to travel to other country, because in a few hours you can be in other country like France or Germany and without flying by plane.

If I can, I will study in England, but only a few years not for ever!

I wish you to have a nice weekend!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario