jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

My ideal holiday

Hi! how are you today? Well in this time I will tell you about my ideal holiday.
There are many places where I would like to go, if it´s possible of course. My first preference is Paris, Venezia and London specifically. My dream is to go to this places with all my family and to travel for this countrys for a long time. After Europe I would like to fly to a beach to relax, it can be Tahitti! I love it. It will be great!!.
Other European country I like is Greece and Czechoslovakia, but these aren´t my favorite country for Europe. But if I can, I will go.
I think that traveling with friends is very funny. I would love traveling with them to the pyramids og Egypt and to Southafrica. Other country more possible to fly with my firens, is Central America. I would like to tour Guatemala and Costa Rica and to finish on a beautiful beach to sunbathe and relax.
I hope one day I will have one of my ideals holidays!
It was all for today, I hope you will be well.

Your friend

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Berni! Im very good, thanks :)
    We have similar interests, I would like to go to Paris and Greece too.
    Jaja you want to go to many places, but Im sure you will visit some of they.
    I like very much your note!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Berni!! thats a good idea to know other countries first and then relax on the beach!
    i´ll love to vosot Venezia to, and Czechoslovakia... it is a different option, but i think it is very interesant to, you know?
    ok, that´s it, see you at school!!!
    Ale

    ResponderEliminar