martes, 30 de junio de 2009

Personal opinion

HI again! Today, I have to give you my opinion about write in blogs.
Well, I think that to write in blogs or mails or whatever is usefull to practice the vocabulary. The best way to speak better a language is when you use it. Write in blogs is a form to use our second language and practice vocabulary and ortography.
Now, I can speak fluentlier as in the begining of the year. I can comment other blogs or write a paragraph about a topic without any problem. But the truth is that I don´t like to write on blogs because it´s boring.
In brief, I think that we should write in blogs to speak better and learn more english. It is boring but if the topic is intresting it isn´t so bad. For example I didn´t like the topics like environment or music. It will be interesting if we write about current topics or tell our holidays. Well, this was my sincere opinion.
Enjoy your holidays!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario